Help with our services: Please read this carefully first so that we can work together smoothly. If you would like to visit us in person, please remember our opening hours. We close our cashier’s office around 16:30, so please come to our office in time. In addition, our telephone service is available until 17:00. Alternatively, you can email us, preferably with your cell phone number. Emails will be answered immediately.
1. First of all, we need an order placement from you, so that we can offer you our service. Please click “Order Placement”, on the right side of our website (home page)
2. We offer you the service to fill the OCI /PIO / Indian passport applications. You need to sign all the necessary documents for the application after filling and send them directly to the consulate or their legal representative (Frankfurt-IGCS). We help all applicants to complete their PIO/ OCI/ Indian passport applications. For further details, please click on the filling service.
3. Please submit your OCI /PIO / Indian passport application at least six weeks in advance to ensure that you receive your OCI /PIO / Indian passport(s) on time. Please note our public holidays (legal German holidays). Please also note the holidays of the consulate or embassy. Regarding the OCI- Card you have to send a request directly to the consulate or embassy with the applications, necessary documents, fees and correct photos. Once the OCI has been applied for at the Government of India in New Delhi, you will later be asked to submit your passport so that it can be stamped. One or maximum two weeks later you will get your passport back. As for the PIO- Card, you need to send in the old PIO card along with application and documents.
4. We only accept cash and credit cards, no EC- cards. If you transfer the money to us, you should send us a transfer receipt, by fax, mail, in person or by post.
5. We help all applicants to fill their applications for PIO/ OCI/ Indian passport, all Indian-origin Germans, from whatever state, as well as all Indians. We even offer this service over the phone, should you be unable to visit us in person.
A) In person: When you come to our office at Neumarkt in Cologne, please remember to bring your passport. We will fill out the application with you. When all the documents are together, we will finalize the documents with you so that you only have to send them to the consulate/embassy or their service providers yourself. Unfortunately, we as a private company are not authorized to do this. If you have any questions regarding your application, the consulate/embassy will contact you. In any case, you will be notified by the consulate/embassy after approximately three weeks. If this is not the case, please call the consulate/embassy. You can pay our service fees directly at our cashier’s office. To apply for PIO/ OCI/ Indian Passport, you need to attach a remittance slip for the required amount of OCI/ PIO/ Indian Passport to your documents. You will pay this amount directly to the bank of the consulate. You will receive the bank details from us. For all other concerns, just contact us, we will be happy to help you. In case of any additional fees we will inform you immediately.
B) By phone: If you can’t come to us, we also offer assistance over the phone. Over the phone we will give you instructions on how to fill out the application and what you need. Before that, we need a signed order form from you, which you can find on our website. You are also welcome to send it by fax or scanned by email. Also a bank transfer receipt showing us that you have already transferred our service fees. After we have cleared up the last questions on the phone, you only need to send the completed documents to the consulate or its official service provider.
6. With our offer we try to provide you with the best possible service and get you the PIO/ OCI/ Indian Passport as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the success of our service, because we are not an official service provider of the consulates and embassies, but only a private company. Also our employees are not consular staff, we work mainly according to our experience.
7. Please read the information on our website regarding OCI/ PIO/ Indian Passport carefully.
8. For the delivery of documents, we provide various services, please click the button “Pickup and Delivery Service” on the right side of the home page. We have also provided a photo booth for the travelers for the purpose of obtaining visas, so you can take the right sized photos. At our FotoFix you can get four 5 X 5 cm photos for the price of 10€. If you are sending your visa application by mail, please check for the correct photo size. This varies depending on the destination country, you can find the information on our website.
10. Trust the experience of our team. We speak various Indian languages such as Hindi, Punjabi and Malaylam, as well as English and German. At our office both, German and Indian employees, are there to help you.
11. If you have a document to legalize for India, we also offer these services, as well as translations in six languages. For more information, please click on “Legalization” and “Translation” on the home page.
12. We are official partner of Western Union, you can use it to transfer cash to India quickly and safely before you travel. You should know someone in India to receive your money. The recipient will receive your money in cash immediately. You must know the exact name of the person (correct spelling) when sending money at the counter.
13. We are also an official partner of Deutsche Post and DHL and are happy to provide you with these services as well.