1. Please read this page carefully so that you can gain insight into the visa application process and the options we offer you. First of all, we need a signed order form from you so that we can offer our services to you as a private agency. Click on the button provided for this purpose on the first page of our website (on the right side in the menu on the home page) and download the order form. Please take care of the visa application at least four weeks in advance so that you receive your visa in time. In high season (from August to March) we usually need three weeks, in low season (from April to August) about two weeks. If you are not able to submit the applications to us in advance, please call us and we will discuss the best solution for your case. We offer express delivery as well as express service in the urgent cases. Pay attention to our holidays (we follow German holidays – please click on the right side of the home page). Please also pay attention to the holidays of the respective consulate or embassy of the country you want to travel to. Please inform us if you are traveling to another country during the processing time and when you need to have your passport back. For special requests, just ask, our team is very flexible.
2. We help all travelers to obtain their visa for their trip abroad throughout Germany. We offer our services to all travelers from Germany and work nationwide.
3. We only accept cash at the counter in our office or bank transfer, provided that you send us a transfer slip.
Two options are available to you to apply for a visa: in person and by mail.
A) In person: When you come to our office at Neumarkt in Cologne, please remember to bring your passport. We will then fill out the visa application together with you and discuss the different documents required from visa to visa. We will then process all the documents and send them on to the respective consulate/embassy or to their official service provider, where we have direct contact persons. Two to three weeks after the application is submitted, you call us and we tell you if your passport is ready to be picked up. You can pick up your passport yourself upon presentation of the receipt or have it picked up by someone else who will bring your power of attorney as well as their ID card and also the receipt. For an additional charge, we can also send the passport to you by mail or DHL. You are welcome to call us before your visit to make sure you have all the necessary documents with you, we look forward to your call.
B) By mail: If you send your application to us by mail, please make sure that your letter has been received. Furthermore, it is important that they have already transferred the correct amount and attach a transfer receipt to the application, as well as our order confirmation. As soon as we receive the money, we will check the application and correct any errors. We then send the corrected and pre-processed application to the consulate/embassy or their service provider for further processing. Two to three weeks after the application is submitted, call us and we will let you know if your passport is ready for pickup. You can pick up your passport yourself upon presentation of the receipt or have someone else pick it up for you, who will bring your power of attorney as well as their ID card and also the receipt. For an additional charge, we can also send the passport to you by mail or DHL. You are welcome to call us before your visit to make sure you have all the necessary documents with you, we look forward to your call.
4. With our offer we try to provide you with the best possible service and get you the right visa as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee the success of our service, because we are not an official service provider of consulates and embassies, but only a private company.
5. To obtain a visa from the consulate or embassy in question, please read the instructions and information relating to the relevant visa on our website. Please click on “Visa for all countries”, and then on the country. Then, from the different types of visas, select the one you need. You will then see general information, required documents and fees. Here you will understand how we work for you, what documents you should bring and what the visa and service fees are. For any additional fees we will inform you immediately.
6. For the delivery of documents, we offer various services, please click the button “Pick-up and delivery service” on the right margin of the home page.
7. We have provide a photo booth for the travelers for the purpose of obtaining visas, so you can take the right size photos. At our FotoFix you can get four photos of 5 X 5 cm size for the price of 10€. If you are sending your visa application by mail, please check for the correct photo size. This varies depending on the destination country, you can find the information on our website.
8. You can trust the experience of our staff. Our competent team speaks several languages, including English and Punjabi. 9. If you have a document to legalize for your target country, we also offer these services, as well as translations in six languages. For more information, please click on “Legalization” and “Translation” on the home page.
10. We are also an official partner of Deutsche Post and DHL and are happy to provide you with these services as well.