Advice on applying for a visa for Myanmar
Fill out all fields in the online application. (Please fill out the application twice) Use Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader for the online application form.
Filling out the online application form alone is not enough to get a visa. The application must be printed out and submitted in person or by post.
The online application form must be signed on the second page. Only passport photos are accepted: (3.5cmx 4.5cm)
In order to overcome the difficulties in obtaining the photo for the application, we offer you to have the pictures taken in our office, at a price of 10 € for 4 pieces.
The visa is valid from the date of issue.
The Myanmar Consulate General is solely responsible for the issuing, duration, number of entries of the issued visa and the timely return of the passport.
Consular fees and services, once paid, will not be refunded.
We only accept cash payments for personal applications and bank transfers for postal applications.
Collection can take place either in person or by an authorized representative. The authorized representative must be able to identify themselves and present a power of attorney, signed by the applicant (fill in sheet, for printing out, down below)
Collection can take place during our opening hours without an appointment.
Documents & Prices – German Citizens
- Valid for three months from the date of issue
- You can only enter once
- Allowed length of stay: 28 days (extension on site is possible)
- The form must be completed in English
- Processing time takes up to 4 weeks
The following documents are required:
- Original passport (no photocopy!) with at least 6 months validity
- Two tourist visa application forms
- Two passport photos: Please stick one photo on each of the forms
- Flight confirmation (round trip)
- Address of hotel or travel agency in Myanmar
- Details on itinerary and stay
|duration||visa fee||additive||KVZ||In total|
|Valid for 3 months from the date of issue||€25.00||–||€30.00||€55.00|
- You can get more detailed information on request.